DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ANXIETY IN YOUR LIFE?
Are anxiety symptoms a major problem in your life? If so, you need to learn about your body’s often over-productive fear center – the Amygdalae Organs. The Amygdalae Organs are two tiny, almond-shaped organs located deep in the center of the brain closer to the frontal area behind the eye sockets.
They are basically a bunch of nerves all grouped together in one little area. Even though each one is only about the size of your thumbnail, they have the potential to wreak havoc in your life if they get out of control because even though they are so small, they have a very big job to do.
Your Amygdalae Organs are a key part of your survival brain and they are responsible for memory, decision-making, and emotional reactions, three major functions that can make or break the quality of your life.
If anxiety symptoms and panic attacks rule your life, it may be more than time to reprogram the Amygdalae Organs in your brain.
Complete the Hamilton Anxiety Scale Questionnaire to learn about the severity of your problem with anxiety or try controlling anxiety symptoms with Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).
ANXIOUS CHILDREN HAVE BIGGER FEAR CENTERS
As I said, the Amygdalae Organs are a key part of the fear and anxiety management center in the brain. In fact, recent research has found that alterations in the development of the Amygdalae Organs during childhood, such as inflammation from bullying and other traumatic events, may have an important influence on the development of anxiety problems later on.
Researchers recruited 76 children, 7 to 9 years of age, a period when anxiety-related traits and symptoms can first be reliably identified. Using non-invasive magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans of brain structure and function, the researchers found that children with high levels of anxiety had enlarged Amygdalae volume.
Fast forward to adulthood and I was able to find an anecdotal account from an individual, known online as Hip, who swears inflammation of his brain, specifically his Amygdalae Organs were the key cause of a severe generalized anxiety disorder.
After careful research and plenty of trial and error, this individual, Hip, developed a strict nutritional supplement regimen to bring down the inflammation in his brain and as a result, he claims he was able to cure his anxiety disorder. Of course, any sufferer of anxiety, mild or severe, should verify Hip’s regimen before implementing it; I would check with a licensed naturopathic doctor.
As with most things stress-or-anxiety-related, it’s all about the brain and there is new research every day proving that people who suffer from anxiety and depression now have the choice to solve the problem; it just takes research and perseverance.
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE 18 ANXIETY SYMPTOMS?
- Does your anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
- Are you constantly tense, worried, or on edge and have trouble sleeping?
- Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can’t shake?
- Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?
- Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because they make you anxious?
- Do you experience sudden, unexpected attacks of heart-pounding panic?
- Do you feel like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?
- Do you have feelings of apprehension or dread?
- Do you have trouble concentrating or feel tense and jumpy?
- Do you often anticipate the worst and watch for signs of danger?
- Do you suffer from irritability, restlessness or a feeling like your mind’s gone blank?
- Do you have a pounding heart, sweating, stomach upset or dizziness?
- Do you have breathing issues, tremors, twitches, tight muscles, headaches, fatigue, or insomnia?
- Do you feel a surge of overwhelming panic or a feeling of losing control or going crazy?
- Do you have heart palpitations, chest pain or a feeling like you’re going to pass out?
- Do you have trouble breathing, a choking sensation or problems with hyperventilation?
- Do you have hot flashes, chills, trembling, shaking, nausea, or stomach cramps?
- Do you suffer from feelings of being detached or unreal, like you’re an imposter?
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
The better understand anxiety symptoms and to learn more about stress and stress management, follow me on Twitter & Facebook.